This role is responsible for managing projects through JPG’s defined processes from initial project brief through to file release ensuring the critical path is followed to meet all client expectations.
- Oversee all assigned projects from end to end.
- Keep key documentation up to date at all times including the management of some financial tasks.
- Understand and follow all agreed process steps at all stages whilst leading other stakeholders through the process.
- Ensure SLA’s are met and briefs are accurate and communicated clearly.
- Work closely with internal teams to build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client by working as a liaison between all stakeholders.
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date with project risks and challenges through daily reporting.
- Attend all project related meetings where relevant.
- Create and manage micro critical paths according to client launch schedule.
- Be a consultant for the client on all aspects of artwork and pre-press and support internal teams with query resolution.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload against critical path deadlines.
- Creation and management of both client relationships and internal team relationships.
- Able to use Microsoft applications, in particular Excel.
- 2 years + relevant experience of artwork and reprographic services with a solid understanding of the technical aspects of artwork and print would be advantageous.
- 2 years + experience in project management - able to demonstrate management at a project level of external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills - speaking to a variety of key stakeholders at varying levels within the business.
- Excellent organisation skills - effectively managing multiple projects and their relevant stakeholders simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm and composure under pressure – a ‘can do’ attitude looking at challenging situations with a calm and optimistic approach and to outwardly champion the process to all areas of the business.
- Professional and presentable – to be comfortable in a client facing role in an on site fast paced retail environment.
- Reliable team player – always willing to contribute and assist other colleagues in busy periods.
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications and the ability to adapt to use bespoke software solutions.